After the pandemic years of 2020 and 2021, we are looking forward to re-building our Beatles at the Ridge music festival. This year will be a one day event with all activity located on the north side of Main St. in Downtown Walnut Ridge, Arkansas.
VENDOR SPACES SELL OUT FAST and this year we have LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE! Act quickly if you want a spot
If you are interested in being part of the festival this year, please download the following form for more information, then fill out and return with payment.
Booths full of crafts, arts, and information will line the streets.
In addition to several great restaurants and dessert shops in Downtown Walnut Ridge, Beatles at the Ridge Festival has many food vendors that offer pizza, barbecue, sandwiches, and of course, funnel cakes and other street festival staples.
- Hillbilly Kettlecorn – Kettlecorn, Pork Rinds, Water, Soda
- Jones Snack Shack – Catfish, Burgers, Taco Salads, BBQ Nachos
- Lemonade House Grille – Flavored Lemonades
- Paw Paw’s BBQ – BBQ, Nachos, Funnel Cakes, Cotton Candy Containers, Sodas, Water
- Poppy’s Polar Ice – Shaved Ice, Dippin Dots, Sodas & Water
- Wells Fun Company – Funnel Cakes, Corn Dogs, Nachos, Bloomin Onions, Fries, Fried Oreos, Lemonade
Craft / Art
- CoCo Luxe Boutique
- Esties Delightful Diamond Art & More
- Linda Walker & Brenda Pemberton – Handmade Jewelry, Wreaths, Baskets, Paintings, Wood Crafts
- M & T Woodworking
- Scentsy with Hannah – Wax melts, Warmers, All Scentsy Products
- Sharon’s Paintbrush
- Sunshine Design, LLC – Wristlets, fingerlets, acrylic keychains, phone grips, nightlights, tic-tac-toe in a bag, potholders, etc.
- Topanga Scents with Kara Kincade – Arkansas made laundry detergent, fabric spray, cleaner, goat milk soap & lotion
- Gateway CASA
- Jumpstart Ministries Animal Shelter
- Lawrence Healthcare – Hospital & Nursing Home info, games for kids
- Sanders Heat & Air
- White Oak Baptist Church