2. Copyright and Intellectual Property. The materials and content displayed on this site are the property of the Downtown Walnut Ridge Association (DTWR) and DTWR has a license to all title and copyrights in and to that content. All title and rights to licensed content on this website is the property of its owner and may be protected by copyright or other laws and subject to restrictions under those laws. Please review the separate Trademark statement on this site.
3. Links to Other Sites. Our site may provide links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. DTWR has no control over these external sites, does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, products, materials or representations on those sites, and is not responsible for the availability of those sites. You agree that DTWR shall not be responsible for any damages or losses that you may incur related to your use or reliance on the content, goods or services available on or through any external websites.
4. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. Visitors to our site agree to indemnify and hold harmless DTWR and its members, officers, agents, affiliates, contractors, successors and assigns from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses caused by, arising out of, or otherwise sustained as a result of the use or misuse of this site.
5. NO WARRANTIES. IF YOU RELY ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE REFERENCED ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. DTWR MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AS TO ANY OTHER MATTER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MERCHANTABILITY OF AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERRED TO ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL DTWR BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF INVESTMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LINKED OR REFERENCED IN THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Concerns Regarding Use of Intellectual Property. If you own intellectual property and believe it has been improperly posted or used on this website, please contact us.
© 2014 Beatles at the Ridge Festival. All rights reserved.